• Eros

Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.46

on 19 February 2014
I love a bit of fantasy and this one is brill! Loved Helen's last series and this one is just as good. Can't wait for the next one - good escapism from the real world :-)
on 18 November 2016
After reading so many heroines that kicked ass, it was so nice to read something that was not all violence. I loved it so much i am now reading the next one. I love everything from Helen Harper after this i am onto the vampire ones. 😍
on 29 August 2014
I was so disappointed I could not finish this book...which is rare for me. I loved Helen's last series and simply brought this when I saw her name. I am a romantic but the writing and storyline was lacking.
on 11 December 2014
Good characters, Good story, some humour. Kept me entertained although I do think the lot went a little off kilter.
on 23 May 2016
Disappointing, wanted to slap the heroine, she really annoyed me.