on 13 June 2017
Don't know whether it's because I'm getting old but the movie just wasn't as funny as I remeber the TV show being . The story started off well but Saffy was underused and some of the writing was just plain sloppy . Just an excuse to see how many 'Telebrities ' you could get into a film .Just glad I didn't pay to see it at the cinema .
on 3 April 2017
I ordered this for the missus and her ladies night with the girls before nipping off down the pub for a cheeky round with the guys
When I got back it was like Patsy had taken over my girlfriend who was whooshing back champagne and smoking her socks off
She found it "Ab Fab Darling"
I've watched it since and it's bloody marvellous sweetie

Rich
on 19 April 2017
I've always been a big fan of the TV show. The movie was good too - a funny yarn that moved along from one funny episode to another. If you are an AdFab fan, I think you'll enjoy this movie.

The Last Days of Thunder Child: Victorian Britain in Chaos!
on 2 March 2017
Great to see the original cast reunited to make this movie. Most of the way through i wss judt thibking about how much fun it must have been to make. Maybe not the strongest plot of any movie ive seen, but I enjoyed this movie as I love these ladies. I still prefer their wonderful TV show though!
on 9 June 2017
Never an Ab Fab fan anyway (the other half wanted to watch it though !), but this was all a bit silly - the most entertaining bit was keeping an eye out for the 'celebs' making cameo performances.
on 11 June 2017
What a waste of time just seemed an excuse to get as many famous friends on the pay roll as possible
on 20 May 2017
Fun in places but on the whole it was disappointing. It was enjoyable seeing parts of London and the French Riviera but surprisingly it did not have the charm of the TV series.
on 17 March 2017