on 13 April 2014
Was so excited to get this after loving the first one and it didn't disappoint! It's even better! Love being able to move around the rooms, having lots more to discover and making each chapter far more intricate. I played it solidly for hours and now I have that empty disappointment you get when having completed a game. It's just so satisfying manipulating the objects and working out what to do. I had no problems at all when downloading and playing although I did have to put my screen brightness up to 100% - I get that the gloominess adds to the atmosphere but some parts were just far too dark to be able to see the detail. I really hope that more games are released from this company. Having read the other reviews though I really do think they need to make it available on the kindle fire, seems such a shame that those who were anticipating this game are unable to play it....don't alienate your potential customers!
on 7 April 2014
Although there were a few blips during the playing of this app (the game froze in a few instances and I had to restart 2 of the chapters) it was worth persevering with.
I had not heard of 'The Room Two' before I purchased it on impulse. I have now downloaded the earlier 'The Room' as I enjoyed playing it so much.
'The Room Two' reminds me of a much shorter version of the 'Myst' games on the PC which I loved. The graphics are good and the puzzles are challenging.
Basically the game involves finding your way through a series of rooms in order to escape from a house. There are objects you need to find and use to open boxes, cupboards, drawers etc which all lead to further clues in order to open the door to each room. There are times when it gets quite tense You can turn 'hints' on or off. I have played with and without hints. Even with hints it's a challenge.

Hope they do further 'Room' apps. Really enjoyed this one.
on 7 April 2014
I loved The Room and was pleased to see a second game available. This one is just as stylish, with beautifully imaged items and an intricate series of puzzles to solve.
The Room was a tough act to follow and this almost does it - I would have given it 4.5 stars if I could. The puzzles are rather linear in format and seem a bit easier, but perhaps that's because I've got used to the way the game is presented.
The hints are still available and offer a little more help than in the first game - good news for my 4 year old grandson who loves the magic boxes in the first game, even though he can't read the instructions! However, the atmosphere in this one feels somewhat darker - I love it, but it might scare the little lad!
on 11 April 2014
I'm not a huge game fan but the combination of suspense, intrigue and the brilliant graphics did it for me. Well done Fireproof!
VINE VOICEon 25 August 2014
Oh my word - this is just Puzzle Heaven!!!! I loved The Room which had me stumped a few times until I figured out the multitude of ways you had to approach the different puzzles - some involving moving the Kindle itself around! But this sequel takes things to a whole new level of fiendish difficulty in places. Admittedly I'm in my later years so perhaps some puzzles tax my poor brain harder than it might a younger person :) The puzzles are all singular i.e. you complete each section before it opens up the next, so you can't get ahead of yourself, and you're provided with 3 good hints for each step - each hint being more obvious than the last, so it's up to you whether you want to have the solution to any sticky bit fully spelt out.

As always the graphics are superb & you're drawn into the adventure which again has plenty to keep you pushing forward. Some puzzle games are too short but there's plenty here for the most avid puzzle fan. The range of puzzles is wonderful too - from the simple to the more challenging, some that require dexterity & those that really require some lateral thinking - a key might not just be used as it is -some keys require manipulation to change their shape first. What I also like is the way in which once you've completed a puzzle you can't always access that area again so you know there's nothing more to do there - so it sort of lets you know places where you've maybe done something & think that's finished, but if you can still access it you know you've missed something.

I seriously hope Fireproof are still working on another one - whether the same or slightly different, as they've some awesome talent producing these games thus far!!

Can't recommend highly enough!
VINE VOICEon 6 July 2017
A great little puzzle game, that takes on a slightly darker edge then it's predecessor.

If you played the first (which you don't have to to enjoy this) then puzzles are much of the same type. There's a room and a box and you need to manipulate the box and it's contents to find other 'clues' which will lead you onto the next area. Unlike the first however this 2nd installment makes more use of the room you are in and you have to move between areas more.

The story is vague and some puzzle elements repetitive, but the room is non the less an enjoyable puzzle game.

I played on amazons fire 7inch (purchased in 2016) and found this a good size screen for this game which played very smoothly.
on 25 April 2017
Twice I have been able to download pas where there was cross beside my kindle and yet they were not compatible with device. So if online with kindle and there is your device name with a circle and cross this means it is incompatible. Search online for the developer of the game find other versions that may work on your laptop for instance. It would really help for Amazon to produce kindle updates which would allow us to play such cool applications. I can afford an application but not a nee kindle that is compatible!
on 10 April 2014
I really enjoyed this game immensely. I found it almost impossible to put down until I finished it. I will look for more like it but I expect to be disappointed. Can't say enough about it to do it justice.
on 12 April 2014
Really enjoyed this game. I did not want to put it down even to go to sleep!! Some of the puzzles were fairly straightforward but some took a lot of thinking about so the tips were great. I hope fireproof produce more games of this calibre. Well worth the money .
on 9 April 2014
Enjoyed this just as much as the first game - great puzzles. Worked perfectly on my Kindle Fire HDX 8.9. Very good value for the price. Thankyou! Looking forward to the next instalment.