on 16 October 2016
I have been using for small travels a small shoulder bag, and I have a bigger one for hikes and when I need to bring with me more stuff and a tripod, but my shoulder bag was falling apart so I decided to get a small SLING or backpack since shoulder bags tend to get heavy on the shoulders after a while..
Anyway.. after a while researching I've ended up deciding to get this bag, and I'm happy with it, and here is why
1. Small enought to be used as a traveling camera bag especially when I'm alredy using another backpack carring my clothes, so therefore I have no problems with it as a carry on baggage.
2. its very well made top to bottom
3. has a tripod mount (which in this size of bag is good)
4. has a rain cover
5. has a top compartment where I can put some other stuff
6. has a tablet compartment (I have a samsung galaxy tab s 8.4, which fits nicely with the case)

And here is what I'm carrying in the main compartment just so you know what can fit in the bag:
Nikon D5100 + rokinon 14mm lens attached.
Nikon 18-55mm and a Tamrom 90mm macro lens
and you probably could fit in one more lens like a 50mm or something of that size or a flash as well
on 28 March 2015
Thanks to all those that gave reviews on this bag, as they helped me make my mind up. The item description is good plus the pictures. There is also YouTube videos showing off this bag. All useful to help you decide.
The delivery was good. Ordered on a Wednesday evening , arrived Friday morning.
The bag, as others have described, is well put together. Well stitched , good materials, feels that it wlll last a long time.
One thing to note is that there are 3 sizes to this bag model. Dss101 being the smallest .
Being 5ft 7in ,this bag size suits well when slung on the shoulder. If your a much taller individual a bag this size may look like your holding a child's bag, something to note. Some small gripes are that you can only sling this bag over your left shoulder. The design does not allow the bag to sit on your right shoulder. When worn correctly it does feel very comfortable. Also I cannot fit my ipad into the dedicated tablet space, without first taking it out of its protective case. And finally there does not seem to be any other colour except black. These are just minor gripes, overall this bag does what I want it to do and I 'm happy with that.
Happy shopping
on 20 October 2014
Very roomy bag for a DSLR and extras. I can fit my D750, at least two lenses and flash into this. I was using it to take my DSLR in to work (you never know when you need a camera), but after a while it started annoying me due to the back of the bag making my back sweat. I walk quite fast to work though so for general walks the bag is fine. You can even fit your lunch in it!
on 28 December 2016
Excellent bag for photography enthusiasts. Has got multiple compartments for lenses, chargers etc. Rain cover is very handy. Single strap mode is useful for pulling out camera quickly from the bag.

Can't fault it except if you wear it long enough, the asymmetric shoulder straps can feel a bit tiring. If you are carrying lighter stuff, should not be a problem at all.
on 5 June 2017
I absolutely love this bag, ideal for our Olympus EM10 but too small for a big DSLR, imho. Very comfortable to carry and good quality. Could do with a few more small zip pockets.
on 9 February 2016
Love this bag, not too big and not too small, and fits my 5D mark III with tamron 24-70mm f2.8 lens perfectly with room to spare. Has lots of useful zips and pockets for any extra accessories. Very nice build quality, and the sling design (with option to double-strap) is very comfortable and convenient.
on 13 August 2015
Great quality although bag slightly on the small side. If you have a full DSLR with lenses, suggest you consider a slightly larger bag unless you want to travel light. Still a good product and would recommend.
on 8 April 2016
Ordered and returned, I like the build quality. It's solid and robust but the top compartment was tiny and it felt awkward with my tripod attached to one side. It's probably not an issue with the larger models though. I bought the kata 10 sling as this was bigger internally.
on 20 October 2017
I have used this product for over a year now and its still in excellent condition. It is very compact, but offers good protection for your camera.
on 19 July 2017
Small, easy to use, comfortable for a sling bag.