Top positive review
2 people found this helpful
Nice compact sling bag
on 16 October 2016
I have been using for small travels a small shoulder bag, and I have a bigger one for hikes and when I need to bring with me more stuff and a tripod, but my shoulder bag was falling apart so I decided to get a small SLING or backpack since shoulder bags tend to get heavy on the shoulders after a while..
Anyway.. after a while researching I've ended up deciding to get this bag, and I'm happy with it, and here is why
1. Small enought to be used as a traveling camera bag especially when I'm alredy using another backpack carring my clothes, so therefore I have no problems with it as a carry on baggage.
2. its very well made top to bottom
3. has a tripod mount (which in this size of bag is good)
4. has a rain cover
5. has a top compartment where I can put some other stuff
6. has a tablet compartment (I have a samsung galaxy tab s 8.4, which fits nicely with the case)
And here is what I'm carrying in the main compartment just so you know what can fit in the bag:
Nikon D5100 + rokinon 14mm lens attached.
Nikon 18-55mm and a Tamrom 90mm macro lens
and you probably could fit in one more lens like a 50mm or something of that size or a flash as well