Customer reviews

on 23 April 2014
I purchased the full series of this title and glad I did, just so I could read it to the end. I was expecting the principle character to be subjected to regular beatings, but apart from the odd face-slap, his 'training' was delivered in other ways. I found it quite interesting to read about female dominance that doesn't involve the perceived traditional methods of punishment, but can relate to the methods used for various outcomes. I'll leave it at that and would recommend to any male who is serious about submitting his life to a dominant female that he pays attention to what is written in this story - it could happen, one day!
on 16 September 2015
Overall,,,turned my stomache. Don't get me wrong it is well written a desriptive, and some parts are really erotic. However the elements of brainwashing and conditioning to turn some one (male or female) really turned my stomache. By the time Josh's training is complete he won't be a man. The whole point was that he is doing this for love, if she will then not even have sex with him because he is no longer a man, but a slave, why is he doing this. He will have no life, no career, no self will, no self determination and no choices. why would Juliette want him.
for a trult excellent femdom novel, where the male has some of the above and retains what it is to be a man, and even dominated, can stand up for things when the chips are down I would recomend the much more superior "Submitting to Her" by Max Sebastian.
on 3 March 2015
One of the best femdom tales I have read. Well developed and well paced. looking forward to season 2
on 11 August 2015
Loved every word, cannot wait for the next book, what a cliff hanger. I long to experience some of these scenarios.
on 11 February 2016