Customer reviews

Hendra
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 August 2014
Lovely. I haven't bought a CD since David Gilmour's latest, so it was a bonus to have him on here. The words are very poignant, and some of the songs are just a piano and him, and sound fabulous. Forget is my favourite.
on 25 June 2014
I like the overall mood of this record, which is mostly acoustic and intimate. I would go so far as to say that it may affect you more if you are at a certain stage of life - that's why it resonated with me, I think. Strong melodies, good reflective non pretentious lyrics , not overly produced - it's all good. Highly recommended.
on 8 November 2014
I always quite liked some of the stuff Everything but the Girl put out. It was quite by chance I heard Ben Watt sing 'Forget' along with Bernard Butler's minmalist guitars. Great album!
on 3 June 2014
Loved the new album, the sound and lyrics are wonderful.
Saw him live last month and worth catching up with on tour to hear the songs played live.
Recommended as a 2014 listen, you won't be disappointed.
on 25 October 2017
Re-discovering Ben after all these years. Magnificent. Truly exceptional. Thanks Ben.
on 27 August 2014
A return to Ben's thought provoking and picture painting lyrics that is reminiscent of his North Marine Drive and early EBTG work. Henrda is a crafted album, offers fans something familiar and new. The Levels, with Dave Gilmour on slide guitar, combined with Ben's searching song, is my favourite. A long time to wait and I was not disappointed. Take it out on the Road Ben

Karl
on 16 April 2016
Just beautiful
on 1 January 2016
Wonderful and love it.
on 4 December 2015
Great Value and prompt delivery.
on 8 February 2015
I urge you to listen to this!