Customer reviews

on 9 June 2014
Right, firstly, bookmark this page then go to youtube and watch the official video of the 2CELLOS performing this, which went viral by the way... go on... then come back and continue reading...

Done that?

Yes, that's what I thought when I first saw it. OH MY WORD, what a performance. I couldn't believe my eyes. I must have watched it a dozen times that evening. Two young men (and incredibly handsome I might add) treating cellos like you cannot imagine. They ROCK those things! I didn't know you could do that to a cello. And so began my 2CELLOS fever. And no doubt it will begin yours. They are absolutely AMAZING and you will find that you cannot go a day without watching them perform. Their enthusiasm and skill for bringing a classical feel to rock music is like no other. And also check out their classical performances, as they are classically trained fellows who have been playing for years.

And then go and look them up on facebook and twitter where they like to have fun with their followers. Stjepan Hauser, Luka Sulic and also Dusan Kranjc on the drums. Talent like you wouldn't believe.
on 17 June 2014
I'm really late to the 2Cellos' table (as was recently pointed out to me by a hispter friend), so this was the first of their songs I heard. I'm now collecting everything they've been involved in. I love it so much. Their music hits my nervous system in a fundamental sort of way. It goes beyond simply listening to actually feeling the music. They're stupendous!
on 4 March 2014
Found this track on a forum I am a member of and am mesmerised by the energy and passion of these 2 guys, plus the sound they produce is mindblowing.
Absolutely Brilliant! Mozart would have given his approval if he wouldn't have been so jealous! The video is brilliant too!
on 24 July 2014
Excellent cover version of ACDC thunderstruck .
on 17 August 2014
Great interpretation by 2 Cellos of 'Thunderstruck' by AC/DC. A really great track that is bound to impress. If you can find the video on YouTube, its even more entertaining!
on 9 October 2014