on 20 July 2017
Good pattens
on 6 June 2014
Excellent book for a beginner. Good pictures and well explained. Easy to follow instructions. I certainly recommend this if you are interested in learning how to crochet.
on 1 July 2015
As a beginner to crochet, this book is helpful
on 4 March 2017
I don't remember getting this.
on 6 January 2016
Well done and practical descriptions
on 9 January 2015
I've always been 98% knitter, 2% basic crocheter. I can do afghans and simple little flowers etc but nothing more complicated. What always held me uup was the counting how many chains totitches to leave at the beginning of the next route before beginning again with my hook. This little booklet was ideal, as it didn't confuse me with too much information, just have me the basic knowledge I needed to carry on with the next route in whatever stitch I was working in. As for it using American stitch terms sec? I'm sure just about all of my fellow crafters can switch between the two, just as one does with knitting. I.e. stocking/stockinette, moss/seed stitch, cast off/bind off and so on. Just keep a basic US/UK terminology guide to hand and you're set. Of course it's not a whopping great book of patterns and stitches, that's a house of a different colour and, to be honest, that's the kind of book that kept me scared and away from crochet for most of my life, it's just a nice little 'how to' guide to help you just take that little leap from 'too hard, I'll stick to what I know and love' to 'ok, looks like fun, let's give out a whirl. I can't remember whether this little book(let) was free of not but I can't imagine it cost a lot. Nicely done!!!
on 11 March 2014
No pattern. The first few stitches have great pictures to help but later ones are written instructions that I sometimes find confusing. But as a free book it is worth a look.
on 8 May 2014
some very different stitches so useful for a 'beginner' I would recommend this book to anyone interested in improving their skills
on 27 May 2014
Been crocheting for years and it's great to learn new stiches and techniques. Kindle version makes it more difficult to see the illustrations but the writen instructions are very clear.
on 21 May 2015
Still a bit confused with some of it but the Tunisian crochet was is to follow, as were some of the other stitches. It is nice that these crocheters were will to pass on their expertise for free. Will certainly be looking at their websites in the future, so a big thank you to them and Amazon for providing the platform.