Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 17 March 2014
I bought the 'Small Daisy Print' option in a size 14 and I really love it. It fits true to size and the material is a lot nicer than I was expecting - I was expecting the fabric would be a little see-through, but no worries there!
The image is really what you get.
In terms of size, the material doesn't have a lot of give stretch-wise, but no worries if you get your size. I'm about 5"4, and the dress falls just above my knees.
Also, another plus - If you're living in the UK it arrives super fast.

The only little criticism I have is that the button at the nape of the neck isn't very secure. There is a flimsy bit of cotton securing it to the dress, but all together I can't say it's upset me all that much.

I fully recommend!
on 9 April 2014
Recommend the dress, fits perfect, got a nice stretch to it and not to short. Would buy again from the buyer.