Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now

on 1 September 2016
So disappointed in this. Looks great when it comes, but the metal is sharp, the nozzles are flimsy, the plastic plunger doesn't fit very well at all and is very difficult to get into the body of the syringe.
The plastic bottom can't take the pressure of use and keeps popping off in the middle of icing, add to this that the plunger doesn't fit very well, the butter cream squeezes through and pops the top off! So you end up having to forcefully hold on the top and the bottom throughout!
The body of the syringe is tiny and will only do a couple of cakes (with a few "pop offs" of the top and bottom) and then you have to stop and take it apart to load more buttercream into it.
To be honest I have spent more time putting the bits back together than I have using it to ice cakes!
on 8 May 2018
Great
on 8 April 2015
It does the job but the top was slightly dented making the lid difficult to get on and the plunger difficult to push down.
on 8 September 2015
Disappointed - main body of icer was sharp and plunger loose so icing came out the bottom and top.
on 11 February 2016
Fell apart when I tried to use it.I thought I had made a mistake and bought a toy! A complete waste of money. I find it incredulous that this quality of product can be sold legally? Are these items quality tested before offered for sale?
on 10 October 2014
arrived promptly ; description accurate
on 20 November 2015
Needed this as a stage prop (medical syringe) worked perfectly with a wooden skewer (silvered) as a needle.
on 28 July 2014
Absolutely useless. The plastic screw on end that holds the nozzles on the cylinder will not stay attached, it pops off all the time, making it unusable. Avoid !!!
on 31 May 2014
Good and very sturdy
Had plastic one which cracked after a few uses, my daughter loves baking and decorating her cakes and biscuits
One person found this helpful
on 31 July 2014
The overall look was good but I was very disappointed when I found out that the plastic pusher is very difficult to insert. Its almost hurt my finger everytime I use it.
One person found this helpful