on 10 December 2014
I really enjoyed this book I found it under the religious category but can still be read by all as it not overtly religious. I really enjoyed the story it introduces the sisters and set the seen for the next 5 books. These are all based around the 6 sister coming home for their grans funeral and what they discover when they return home or all come together. Enjoyed this one so definitely with be getting the next 5 which at the minute are included with kindle unlimited. Would definitely recommend this book if u enjoy sweet romances.
on 5 April 2015
A sweet 'clean' romance, first of a series around a family of half sisters whose grandmother - the matriarch - died, leaving them with a sizeable inheritance each if they can work out their differences. Violet didn't think she would ever come back home to stay but she is between jobs and flats when she has to come home for her grandmother's funeral, she meets the local sheriff and starts a search to find out what has happened to her mother - a little confusing in places as although this is Violet's story, the other sisters are also introduced and I got a bit confused with who was who at times - especially as Violet is not the oldest but has spent the longest with her mother. Things will probably become clearer in subsequent stories, I would definitely read more by this author.
on 4 September 2014
This was an enjoyable and light-heated read, with likeable and interesting characters. As well as the romance developing between Violet and Dean, there was an additional thread of interest as Violet hires a detective to find her missing mother. It was good to find out a little about Violet's other sisters who will feature in other books in the series. A good clean read without any swearing or sex scenes. I am looking forward to reading other books by this author.
on 20 June 2014
A very enjoyable read, a good clean story from beginning to the end. I'm tired of books that are padded out with explicit sex and bad language. This story is very interesting, really nice to sit with this book and a nice cup of tea. Heather.
on 10 June 2015
Right from the first few pages it keeps you turning pages until 3am arrives and it is still just one more page, chapter oh tough I'm just going to finish it! Being drawn in to each character and their stories was well thought through. Brilliant series. Now one of my favourite writers.
on 17 April 2014
Kimberly has outdone herself again. I was super excited to discover her new series and like her previous book I have enjoyed reading every single page. I don't want to say more because I will end up given away spoilers!!
on 14 October 2014
I really enjoyed this story. Really homely, relational (all levels!!) and lovely; it's a fairly predictable love story but I don't mind that in the slightest!! Very easy to read.
on 20 July 2015
Found that I was pulled in to the whole family and felt part of this family. Found it hard to put down. Very easy reading
on 21 March 2016
This book was lovely I am hoping to get the rest of them soon very light reading and has good Christian principles
on 4 December 2015
An enjoyable iif not compelling read. Sets the stage for the rest of the series which I am enjoying too