on 13 May 2016
Sam is the owner of the bar - Grizzly Paw and is not impressed that there is a luxury Resort opening up. Trent is the guy trying to open the resort The Springs with his brother and knows he needs to make a good impression on the people of Cedar Springs. His biggest opponent just happens to be Sam!!! When these two meet there is instant attraction and the sparks fly.
This was my first read from Author Elena Aitken and I really enjoyed it!!! It was a funny sweet romantic read and i'm looking forward to more from this series. Another great Author to add to my favourites.
on 6 November 2017
A good short story, and as it was short, it was very fast paced and in a way unrealistic. However it wasn't a bad read if you go into it expecting it to be quick! The ending was a bit of a let down though, and I think you would need to read the next book in the series to make it better as it leaves you wondering what's happening.
on 16 January 2017
I enjoyed following the romance between Sam and Trent. You knew straight away where it was going but that didn't spoil it for me. I particularly enjoyed their interaction with 11 year old Jules, Beth's daughter. I look forward to reading the other books in this series.
on 24 January 2018
They both needed love in their lives but fought against it. She wanted to have him. He wanted nothing to do with women. Will they get together? Can they make it? A beautiful tale
on 29 May 2015
Enjoyed this book ,it was good to.see the journey Samantha and Trent took to end up with their hea. I thought this book was well written and I felt invested in their relationship can't wait to read more of this series.
on 17 August 2017
I really enjoyed this book. Both leads were a bit of a contradiction which resolved as the story developed. Some interesting characters who will deserve their own story, but not Preston.
on 19 January 2017
Free kindle book! ! !

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
on 3 July 2014
I liked this story. Easy read, finished it within 2 days. I you are looking for an uncomplicated read then this book should be one you choose,
Really enjoyed this story , enjoyed the characters and will definitely read the follow on books !! Many thanks for enjoyable free kindle read
on 4 March 2016
enjoyed the whole series, bit predicatble at times but a nice read