on 29 December 2014
Having very much enjoyed Wait For Me the first in the series I looked forward to reading this the second which featured the same main characters of Kate and Ryan and Mitch and Simone. However overall I was disappointed. This time the emphasis is on Mitch and Simone’s relationship. Yes the book is pacey and easy to read and the plots is intriguing if a bit over the top but my problem was with Mitch and Simone’s whom I found deeply unsympathetic. One minute they are all over one another the next they aren’t speaking and the endless descriptions of their lovemaking becomes very tedious. Nothing like as good as Wait For Me.
on 8 June 2016
Always loved Mitch from the first time we met him. Simone was always a sexy smart arse that could put him in his place. Who would have thought that they were all caught up in a secret society! Loved the rollercoaster ride and you kept us in suspense until the last chapter if they were actually going to make it! Tate is a right character too ;-)
on 17 March 2014
Loved wait for me with Ryan so was interested to read on with Mitch`s tale. Had good continuity with Kate and Ryan part of the story. If you haven't read wait for me please do as it is great romance too but not necessary as a pre read. Enjoyed storyline behind their romance and glad they both got together (not a plot spoiler as it was rough ride and we know love conquers in the end don't we !!)
on 1 March 2014
I love love love this author & enjoyed every series she's released. I stumbled across this and couldn't believe I'd missed it. It was a really quick read with a great concept, but honestly the lack of communication between the main characters just didn't let up. I didn't want to knock their heads together, I just lost interest. It was ok but I won't be raving about it.
on 16 May 2016
I really enjoyed this. I had read the previous book in the series. This one wasn't quite as good but still great - good to catch up with characters from the last book too.
on 17 July 2014
Sorry but found this book quite repetitive and boring, definitely not as good as the first and characters were not as likeable and story predictable.
on 17 August 2014
Brilliant story I like Elizabeth naughton books very much they tell a good story
on 16 November 2014
Love the storyline & the characters
on 16 June 2014
Very good read. Couldn't put it down. Good holiday reading.
Kept me on the edge of my seat. Read in 24 hours!
on 18 September 2015
Enjoyed reading this. It's a very easy read and quick to get into.