Customer reviews

Fearless (The Ruin Series)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 9 March 2014
Another great read from Rachel. I love reading about all the characters. Can't wait for Lisa's story in Shame. I love reading everything to do with Rachel. If you do too, then you should definitely read this
on 29 July 2014
Great easy to read, good storyline, characters developing nicely, looking forward to more books by this author.
on 9 March 2014
This is the continuation of Wes and Kiersten's story which started in Ruin.

I absolutely loved this short story! Not only does it finish off Wes and Kiersten's story extremely well, and in a lovely way, but it also entices us with a bit of mystery surrounding Lisa.

I honestly could tell you about the book, and share the quotes I highlighted while reading it. But I won't. What I will say is if you have read, and loved, Ruin and Toxic, then you absolutely have to read Fearless. You won't be disappointed.

I cannot wait for the next book, Shame, which is Lisa's story.
Ahhh, what a beautiful conclusion to Wes and Kiersten's story!!! A bit far fetched but hey, it's a romantic love story and anything goes, right!!!
on 6 April 2014
Fearless a 2.5 addition to the Ruin series.

I brought this after reading and loving ‘Ruin’ – it makes references from book 2, so I am now going to read this, which I believe is Gabe’s story, because lets face I am loving the series.

Fearless is the beautiful act of marriage between Wes and Kiersten and the emotions, memories and the fear that they have shared together whilst getting to this point. And the sexy passion that is to follow!

The book also has pov from Lisa and a glimpse of the pain and suffering she has experienced in the past.

This was a lovely little read and sated that need for a little bit more from Wes and Kiersten.

I am now starting book 2 Toxic and I’m glad to see at the end of the book, there is mention of Lisa’s story in the book ‘Shame’, as it cant seem to get enough of this series.
on 9 March 2014
Mr wes freakin Michels gets my pulse racing all over the place n the tears just won't stop falling. He really is too perfect, looks, personality, money and the things that comes out of that mans mouth makes every woman putty in is hands! The wedding scene was like every freakin romantic book and heart warming quotes all rolled into one! EPIC!!!!!!!!! It truly was the fairy tale romance. I am looking forward to Lisa's story but I felt her chapters had really darkened the mood for this novella and should have been saved for her own book. There should have been more Wes and kiersten! I wish rachel had written an epilogue 10 years to the future would have been the most perfect addition to the ending.

Really great short read but still want more Wes michels!
on 7 April 2014
I loved this book. I needed to know what happened with Kiersten and Weston and was not disappointed. You do read to read Ruin first and I would also recommend Toxic as well before reading this book but as both those books are amazing you will enjoy it.
on 9 March 2014
Woke up at 6.30am to find this wonderful book delivered to my Kindle, made a cuppa and went back to bed and stayed there til i finished it, i loved it, another emotional ride with Kierston and Wes, and shed a few tears along the way, wonderful ending. I am now reading Ruin again, i cant see much getting done today, Thankyou Rachel, cant wait for next book, you always seem to have me hooked right from the beginning, and its lovely to keep in touch with the other characters as we read. A we
on 10 March 2014
I have loved this series so far!! This book is definitely a 4/4.5* read!! It's only short but I loved it!

It's a novella of Kiersten and Wes on their wedding day. Wes completely surprises Kiersten with it and it's so romantic, Wes really is a sweetheart. You get to see a bit of Gabe, Saylor and Lisa too, there's some humour and a lot of emotion, as Rachel does so well!

Highly recommend this series and cannot wait for Lisa's story!
on 10 March 2014
What a lovely continuation of Wes and Kiersten's story. Wes is so romantic in this novella, and we get to read more of his wise words in this story. We also get a couple chapters from Lisa's POV, giving a few teasers into her story, the next in the series, Shame.