Customer reviews

1,487
Price:£1.49+ Free shipping

on 15 April 2017
My youngest daughter was absolutely obsessed with these, we would find them everywhere! It made her feel proud because she had made her mummy a bracelet..
This was one of best prices i could find for these!
on 8 April 2017
A good fun item that everyone can enjoy, children and grown ups alike. Would also make a very good gift. My children loved it.
on 30 June 2016
cheap and cheerful
on 17 June 2014
I received my loom bands quickly, but I think the seller either posted the incorrect loom bands (the ones received were more like glittery bands than glow in the dark) or else they are not glow in the dark. My son still had fun with them, but they weren't what we were expecting.
on 15 March 2017
Very fun for the look band craze
on 27 March 2017
Hours of fun
on 11 August 2014
It started as something that my daughter was doing , then I kind of got hooked too. They do glow once they've had some sunshine. But why do they always start to perish after a few days (that's all loom bands)
on 28 April 2017
great item for kids !
on 24 June 2017
Ok.
on 4 June 2014
perfect for my 6yr old daughter and her friends latest craze, they love them and the colours for a excellent price of a £1