Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.80

on 27 July 2017
The College Girl Virgin Cheyenne Grear becomes her tutor's (Damien Reed) submissive BUT after she losses her virginity that is & who else is there for her to do but her old school friend who has the biggest crush on her.
Here though I felt for him, as she was using him & bidding it to let Damien know that she want a virgin anymore & she can now
Sleep with him & gawd what a process she was going through with trying to win him over & he was trying to resist her 1st she was his student but 2ndly she was a lot younger than he was.
What can I say though other than this is Sky Corgan writing as HOT as ever with a beautiful love story with a HEA but with having the struggles, resistants & heartbreak of 2 people who are poles apart.
The Only bit I think that was missing was wondering why Damien couldn't handle being tied up & spanked, that's an area I would've loved to have a little insight of.
on 4 March 2014
sod 50 shades of grey... I need me an Art lecturer! what an epic thrilling way to end a book!! NEXT......
on 9 March 2014
would recommend if you want to read a good 'ole bdsm sex scene.
however the plot lacks that extra whip of excitement.
on 18 March 2014
Fab read looking forward to the next book hope readers don't have to wait long I couldn't stop reading once I started
on 30 January 2016
Oh goodness. I found this to be a fantastic saucy collection. I enjoyed as well as appreciated that there was some very insightful parts within the books. I learned a lot while reading them believe it or not! Sky Corgan, manages to portray some delicious intimate scenes, all the while keeping the reader gripped as to what is going to happen next. They certainly come over as having a clear understanding of the BDSM life style.
on 9 March 2014
Once I started to read these books I couldn't stop, I bought the full box set because the single books seemed so short.you just started to get into reading them and they were finished,I didn't like the part at the party where he hadn't warned Chey that she would have to masturbate in front of others ,but I supose that's part of it , I loved the ending it's just what she wanted ,
on 10 April 2014
I chose this rating because whilst I read both of the book, it was only really to find out what happens in the end.
Have to say was quite disappointed, the phrase "the lifestyle" was overused as were references to rape (I felt was very blasé)Unfortunately there isn't really anything positive to say, fifty shades of grey this isn't!
on 2 June 2015
Apart from the spelling and grammatical mistakes (are books not proof read anymore?!) the story was good, though I found the ending a bit of an anti-climax. It wasn't a hard read but I won't be reading it again in a hurry. A more accurate BDSM representation than 50 Shades though.
on 6 May 2014
Credible characters, good steady storyline. Couldn't wait to find out what happened next in the training. Left wanting to find out how the relationship carried on I the early days after her collaring.
on 3 September 2014
This a close 2nd to fifty shades amazing story well worth the read loved all the characters could of gone into more detail on each but defo another fifty shades has everything you want x