Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.05

on 4 March 2014
I've been a great fan of Kathryn's medieval books since I happened upon The Wolfe last year. This has to been one of her best it's got a great story, romance, a dark hero and much much more. I've saved this book in my favorites and will no doubt read it again and again as I have with her other novels. You have to read it, I recommend it without reservation. I live in anticipation of more books Kathryn, you have a great gift for capturing the readers interest from the first page to the last!!
on 9 May 2014
I enjoyed reading this story which is rather dark. Whether it is an accurate portrait of Ireland at the time I don't know but it certainly paints a picture of a violent and difficult society. I thought the two main characters were well developed but there were some aspects of the plot that seemed rather weak.
on 4 June 2014
Didn't think one of her best. Hard to root for characters that started with rape..even if considered spoil s of war! Storyline tenuous at best.
on 13 April 2014
i was very disapointed with the storey the book never semed to get going very long winded wish i never bourght it.
i useuley like kathryn le veque books but not this one.
on 27 July 2014
Away from this book .utter rubbish !! Modern words bad spelling and a smutty little story wrapped up in pseudo history .it is for the bin !
on 23 May 2014
as usual a good read with lots of detail of the time it was set in. will buy more of her books.
on 18 October 2014
this author is amazing read every book she has written and I am never disappointed
on 5 March 2014
I have just finished reading Fatal Truths this is a must for all Anna Markland fans, Its the continuing saga of the Montbryce family and as always is a page turner. Its a beautifuly written love story of Alexander and Elayne im so glad the Montbryces are such a large family as it leaves a wealth of material for future stories
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse