Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 April 2014
We love this as it a mixture of songs which i love and its child friendly so when were in the car we can all sing (very badly) and enjoy the music.
I've bought or been given a few 'now that's what I call..' CDs recently and this one in particular is fab for some upbeat and varied music. The artists are all quite different. For example, Coldplay, Steps, The Lighthouse Family and Lady Gaga are all included. It's unusual to find such an eclectic mix of singers and song writers in one compilation that actually works as well as this!

It's great background music and I would recommend.
on 2 April 2014
I enjoy different music, so this album suited me. Not top of the charts, but good music to listen and chill
on 23 July 2017
Good
on 18 June 2014
A great selection of songs on this CD. I bought it for my 7 year old daughter. I am thrilled she is getting into music. I am 32 and I would have bought it for myself anyway!! At least I can listen to some decent songs when she plays her music like a teenager!
on 24 March 2014
Happy clappy music. No filler just good tunes. A great range of songs too which makes it the perfect soundtrack to dance around your house to.
on 26 May 2014
Very good album put together, lovely to listen to, brightened up my day in hospital, when having chemotherapy, great album
on 23 May 2014
A great selection of tracks for that everyday Feel Good feeling to just listen to or as I did in car on a long journey as an alternative to listening to the radio. A good purchase methinks.
I was looking for an album to stick in the car and push the blues away (Summer of 2016 with political vacuum etc.) with some uplifting songs. In truth I did not know the names of many of the tracks but took a punt and am glad I did as the names that I did not know where just the songs that I have heard and enjoyed but never knew who had produced them (that comes with age I am afraid). So I now have the music I wanted and can start trying to remember the artists as I drive around this summer with some "joie de vie" and a spring in my step.
on 6 June 2014
Love this cd. It's great that the songs come from different years so in one moment I'm taken back to my uni days, the next I'm in the present. Great mix!