on 10 August 2017
great series, great book
on 11 February 2014
I'm a grab and go reader when it comes to good books, and admittedly, I rushed through this book in a matter of hours, but then I tackled it again, savouring it fully. The concept of Shagharath, and it's purpose, is terrifyingly brilliant, and I was surprised by the twist this adds to the story, for all the main characters we've grown to empathise with. I am struggling not to give away any spoilers here. So many unexpected happenings, and not all have a good outcome. Read it. You'll not be disappointed..........well, until you realise you've come to the final page of THIS part of The Godling Chronicles. I can't wait for the final chapters, as my nails are bitten to the elbows!
on 20 May 2014
Thought this book was the end of the series, but clearly not. It would be nice if it began to draw to a close now, instead of drawing it out. That said, some lovely twists, excellent characterisation throughout, especially with people we thought we knew but actually didn't know as well as we thought we did. A great addition to a great series, can't wait to see it through to the end.
on 29 March 2014
This series is full of fabulous 3 dimensional characters that make mistakes and face the consequences. Each character has their own journey to make and it is great to read because of this. It reminds me of the first time I read The Hobbit and fell in love with Tolkien. It's because the bit part characters are as well rounded and well written as the major ones.
on 3 August 2014
This is a bit more like it! I found that the previous books didn't really hold my attention and I hesitated about reading more_but I'm so glad I did. Much more pace to Book 5 and I can't wait for the next book in the series.
on 23 March 2014
i have just finished book five and are desprately need no.6. carnt just read no 5 and be left waiting for no 6. as with all the books you need to read 1 after another. so more books please
on 5 May 2014
Started reading this just form a quick pick on amazon . Have now read the series and while the storey is fast you still can connect with the characters .
on 2 May 2014
Mr Anderson creates a whole new world of his own with unexpected twists and turns, If you're a fan of fantasy novels this series are must reads.
on 22 April 2014
Good read. Took a little time to get into as it was a while since book 4.
But Worthy sequel. Can't wait for book 6
on 12 February 2014
Once again another good book, I was hooked from the start! I am happy that there will be another book at least! Loved it!