Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:£12.99

on 27 April 2017
Works fine and very enjoyable
on 23 July 2013
If you have enjoyed Gossip Girl then this is probably a fitting conclusion to the entire run, with most of the loose threads tied up including the 'Who is Gossip Girl' mystery.
It does however end rather suddenly and given the pack only had about ten episodes it does make you wish that the producers planned things a bit better for example by spinning things out over even one more episode.
on 25 April 2013
I got this product about a week after ordering it.
Disc 1 had fallen out of its case and had scratches all over it. It was able to play, but it was kind of blurry and didn't look good.
I asked to get a new one which i did.
It still feels like there is something wrong with it though. It looks kind of fake. The cover of the CD disc looks like its a copy of a real cover. Disc 3 and 4 were a tiny bit blurry but not enough to bother me. I was kind of disappointed but, it wasn't very expensive so i don't really mind. Though, it was really nice that the company was willing to send me a new disc even though they didn't cause the scratches.
on 18 October 2014
I love teh Gossip Girl series..it transports me into another world and this is what I love about it
on 25 February 2015
I wish this had carried on, loved it from the moment I bought the first season on a whim in HMV years ago. I would of liked season 6 to go on a few more episodes the last couple of episodes seemed rushed but I was happy with the end. This is a great series to get into, the clothing alone will make you swoon and the characters are played really well. Blair is my favourite!
on 26 December 2012
I have been a GG fan since the first series and own them all so will definitely complete my set with this short but sweet season.
For some reason there aren't many episodes in season 6 and the last two episodes wrap everything up almost too quickly. Nice to finally find out the true identity of GG and to see a happy ending for once.
Sound track to GG fits perfectly yet again and the clothes are just amazing!

Would recommend to any teen fiction fan.
Will miss GG on my tv screen so may go back to the beginning and watch them all again.
on 26 October 2013
Having been a fan of Gossip Girl since it's first air time of episode one, I've been hooked.

Everything comes together in this last season and ends beautifully, only disappointment is that there's only 10 episodes compared to 22 in the other seasons. But the mini sixth session is one to not be missed.
on 29 March 2013
Reluctant to watch the series at first but the Mrs got into it and before I knew it I was hooked, we whizzed through the final two seasons and I was worried that the 6th and final season was going to let it down but boy was I wrong! Roller coaster ride from season one to six go grab them all.
on 8 April 2013
I got so impatient waiting for the pre-order release dates, but it was certainly worth the wait! What an awesome teen drama which will never be forgotten for it's global influences within the culture of fashion, beauty, art, and music!
VINE VOICEon 24 March 2013
This has been one of the best series that i have watched,will miss not having this to watch,the best thing about DVD you get to keep on watching,this has been one of the best with so many twists and turns throughout,well worth the investment,until we meet again,XOXO