TOP 50 REVIEWERon 14 February 2014
This is the best of the 5:2 books I've tried recently, 2 or 3 of the recipes appealed to me so I may give them a try, I noticed a couple call for canned mushroom stock which is something I've never seen but I'll have a look next time I go shopping.
If you're doing the 5:2 then it may be worth checking this out if you want some different ideas.
Why only 2 stars, well the books very short and although it had a couple of recipes that I liked I couldn't in all honesty grade it the same as a full book, just didn't seem fair.
on 21 February 2014
A good selection of different soup recipes. The only disappointment is a number of ingredients I have never heard of including snow pea pods? Am looking forward to trying some of them out. A good free soup recipe book.
on 2 October 2015