Format: Audio CD|Change

This is a collection of well known songs selected from the past 50 years or so
that is quite simply ...pleasant and easy listening material.
I used to collect 'Magic' CD releases a few years or so back, didn't realize the
series was still going ? the early releases I own were of a high-standard music-
wise, this one looks pretty good, with many great songs on board.
(There are several artists included on board that launched their career via X-Factor)
I'll list a few from each disk to give an example of what's on-board.....on disc one
'Take That' --'Back for Good' ....'Celine Dion' --'Because you Loved Me' ....'Dido'
--'Thank You'....'Will Young' --'Leave Right Now'....'The Righteous Brothers' --
'Unchained Melody'....'Lonestar' --'Amazed' ....and....'The Script' --'Breakeven'...
Just a few examples of what is to be found on disc one.....on disc two....'Gary
Barlow' --'Forever Love'....'Leona Lewis' --'Bleeding Love'....'Simply Red' --Holding
Back the Years'....'Rebecca Ferguson' --'Nothing's Real but Love' ....'Michael Bolton'
--'How am I Supposed to Live Without You'....and.....'Elvis' --'In the Ghetto'...again
just a sample of the great tracks on disc two......on disc three.....'Robbie Williams'
--'Feel' ....'John Legend' --'Ordinary People' ....'Lisa Stansfield' --'All Woman' ....
'The Jacksons' --'Show you the way to Do'....'Usher' --'Burn'.....and.....'Cyndi Lauper'
--'Time after Time'.....some of the great sounds to enjoy on disc three....
I've simply selected half a dozen or so tracks from each of the three discs from this
compilation just to give a flavour of what's on offer.
This is a pleasant selection of numbers to sit back close your eyes and chill with.
With 58 numbers on board there is I believe enough to please most music lovers, for
collectors of rare tracks I have to say you are unlikely to find any on board this
release.
For me, having a collection of popular tracks in unfamiliar track order quite simply
freshens up listening pleasure.
Well worth checking out.
on 15 June 2014
Brilliant mixture of tracks, the perfect listening medium for travelling or just relaxing. So many songs to sing along with....don`t hesitate, just buy it.
on 5 June 2014
A fab little listen, due to we're we live we don 't get magic fm in the car but listen at home and on long journeys south so this was perfect for filling the magic gap in our lives :)
on 20 March 2014
CDs full of memories of my life events.
Fantastic compilation for any time, any where.
Also great to sing-a-long to.
on 27 June 2014
Put it on... Chillax, kick back, enjoy, Ellie Goulding, hurray, Michael Bolton, boo!!!!
Loads of excellent tracks spanning the years, something for everyone to enjoy with this compilation, well, Michael Bolton aside, or is that just me? Some solid favourites here, Ellie Goulding.... have I mentioned her already?
And many more, I've tweaked my copy a bit through ICloud. Sorted,
Enjoy......
on 31 March 2014
Excellent album for when driving around, really chils you our on the M4 into london.

I am, happy to recommend this to any frenzied, stressed out driver, buy it and Chill!!.
on 14 May 2014
As with most complications there's always going to be some tunes your not too keen on.
Would say we like about 90% of the tracks, with CD1 being our favourite.
Great for listening to on long car journeys.
on 17 March 2014
Relaxing listening I enjoyed it very much and good listening by friends I would recommend it to anyone of all ages
on 27 May 2014
Good value for money as you get 3 discs to listen to although I don't remember all the songs Repeatable playing helps.
on 4 June 2014
I purchased this for a friend who asked for it, she loves it but I wouldn't want it for myself, not my kind of music, I'm told its a really good cd