on 20 April 2017
Good book for persons who need to do low fat cooking for health reasons. Slow cooker uses very little electricity. What is not to like.
on 6 March 2016
A small slow cooker cook book that is full of awesome, easy recipes. And for the price, can't be beat. Enjoy!
on 29 January 2017
great recipes, but no pictures in case this i s important for you
on 19 March 2017
Recipes are not that good
on 19 March 2015
Love this book! Never mind having no glossy pics to look at, just get stuck in! So you mostly have to saute a couple of ingredients before bunging the lot in the slow cooker, some magic results, with little effort. Have tried 6/7 soups so far, and NEVER had a bad one. Turned to the Skinny Series Books after having a heart attack which required a lifestyle change. Perfect, just omit the salt and as they say use spray olive oil or a tiny amount of normal, and you have soups to tickle your tastebuds and is heart healthy, and slimming! Buy it...if you love home made soups as much as I do!
on 26 December 2014
I have used so many of these recipes since buying a slow cooker. They are really nice and have meant a pleasant change from the same old things. Also bought the Skinny Slow cooker meals and More Skinny Slow cooker meals. Great books, easy recipes.
on 30 October 2014
This is the first time I have bought a cookery book on line. I was very pleased with it. I missed glossy pictures showing
the finished article but I was very pleased with the content and how easy it was to follow the recipes
on 12 April 2014
This book has opened my eyes to lots of new soup ideas! I never really used my slow cooker for soup before but now I cook them all the time in it. Really tasty and easy too!
on 24 February 2015
I should say my daughter loves it and is working through the recipes, all good so far.
on 9 April 2016
Lovely recipes started a new diet and healthier lifestyle wasnt sure what to do or if I'd like these recipes being healthy and low fat but they are really tasty.