on 14 January 2016
The legging themselves are lovely and look beautiful on, however there are some issues. Firstly is the size. Luckily I read the reviews before ordering so I had a fair idea that the sizes were slightly larger than advertised. I'm usually a 10-12 but I ordered the smallest size and sure enough the were still a little loose. This wouldn't have been a problem if it was the only issue. However, when the leggings arrived the had a small hole in the leg that progressively got larger and larger as the day went on. I got half a days wear out of them before I decided I could still use them as PJ bottoms.
on 10 February 2016
I ordered the next size up so as to not put any strain on the seams being as they,r not very dear. But i,m very diserpointed that even doing this the inside seams have still started coming apart and were it,s been sewn has gone in little holes. This was after wearing for 1 half day. I,v only given 3 stars as the fabric,s good and i like the pattern. I,m gonna sew them back up but if that does,nt work they,ll be returned
on 12 October 2015
expected these to be super tight but were comfy if not a size too big but i like things slightly larger. lovely patter colours a bit brighter than in the picture but not garish they have worn well and aren't opaque like cheaper ones.
on 16 December 2015
It's a little large but damn they are sexy
review image
2 people found this helpful
on 29 November 2014
I brought a green and pink pair and neither of them looked like they did in the picture. The green was a fluorescent shade of green and the pink was just a very light pink colour and black with no white. Would not recommend these.
on 4 December 2014
I bought the black and white ones in s/m and I'm a size 10 waist but have oddly slim legs for my hip size so usually leggings are baggy on me wearas I prefer them tight, these fitted perfectly and the material is nice and soft, I was expecting it to be scratchy but was not. They are however a tad see-through so I usually wear black leggings underneath, I would happily order more :)
on 3 November 2017
As a larger lady, the sizes can be misleading. Otherwise, a good item.
on 25 February 2017
lovley legging great value
on 17 December 2013
These came today and I have yet to wear them, but they look super cute and not too sheer, I am looking forward to wearing them!
2 people found this helpful
on 17 September 2015
Brilliant fit, very well made and came through exeremly quickly. I'm actually thinking of getting another. These were bought for my wife and she loves them.