Customer reviews

I am not normally a particular fan of Christine Aguilera but I loved this song when I heard it on the radio. It is full of emotion and is very moving. The combination of the male and female voices is particularly effective and the two voices complement each other beautifully.
on 15 February 2014
This guy has the most amazing voice very haunting and made me cry so emotional a song. A must buy
on 18 April 2014
The song is fine but I have received an email stating that I have purchased the song 127 times? I have checked my account and it is showing as 0.99p, confusing or what?? Amazon sort this out!!!
on 19 February 2014
Two amazing voices together is a stunning emotional encounter that leaves you feeling your heart... Looking forward to the album and in the meantime this will be a number 1
on 8 January 2015
Great song, Great lyrics, Good vocals, the song hits you just there. good service, posted from Germany quickly, arrived in good condition.
on 22 February 2014
This should be in everyone's collection, beautiful, soulful and when you watch the official video there are so many connotations to it
on 14 March 2014
One of those songs I download and listen to over and over. Good to hear Christina harmonizing and not taking the song over!
on 4 March 2014
it is strange how you hear a certain song at certain important time of you life...........and this does say something.....
on 22 March 2014
hmm mm, what can one say about Say Something. I love the song at the moment along with George Michael's latest brilliant.
on 25 February 2014
Such a beautiful song. The lyrics say it all, I liked it the first time I heard it, the video to it is so moving....