on 5 March 2017
and hopefully some more to come now.
Only 4* though as it sometimes feels a bit lacking something, or should I say the "je ne sais quoi"
on 7 June 2016
All i can say is wow! iI can barely put it down.
on 24 April 2017
Really good
on 30 October 2015
No problems downloading whatsoever.
on 28 March 2016
Harper Bliss is an author I never tire of. Her. Stories are always complex. I like books you can become involved with and Harper creates characters that are not only realistic but people who you would probably meet in every day life. It's a great book and leaves you wanting more and very hard to put down.
on 26 February 2015
I have read better but then have read worse. It was free and it kept me quiet for a couple of hours. I have read a couple of this author and they are fine as holiday books. Don't think I would pay full price for them though.
on 1 December 2014
Episode One was quite enough. I can't imagine how anyone could trail through six volumes. Mind you this volume was free. The whole set cost £8.99 which seems excessive for something so ordinary.
on 1 January 2016
This book was a little slow to start with but necessary to get to know the characters..Great writing and great love and sexual book..Will definitely be reading the next instalments
on 23 November 2014
I read this one and decided against reading the next episode.... well why should I when I could get the whole series and devour the lot! Roll on 2015 and series 2.
on 28 March 2016
Excellent pilot episode especially as free. Pulls you into the gripping story inevitably I'm moving on to episode one. Try it you won't be disappointed.