Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£1.99

on 26 March 2014
This EP shows solid progression from Snapshot, with signs that the writing side is developing nicely.

To my aged ears, The Strypes fall between three stools. On one sit the Wilko-era Feelgoods, on another The Strokes and the third has an Arctic Monkey or two. There's a strong bias toward the former, which is no bad thing. They're not the finished article yet, which is fantastic news because they're already great. How awesome they could get? Let's hope we get to see.
on 27 March 2014
Four cracking tracks, all in over in less than 15 minutes, but they leave you breathless. Listening to this very loud is like being at one of their shows - the speed at which "I don't want to know" is played is incredible. Each of these lads is a master at what they do - heaven only knows what Evan on drums, Josh on guitar and Pete on bass are going to be like in five years time if they are playing at this level now.

I've seen them live four times, each time they seem to lift it up from the previous time.

Yes, I'm a fan (and in my 60s) but I know true talent when I see it.
on 9 March 2014
After hearing that the strypes had dropped a new e.p. i heard the previews on itunes. I was hooked, the sound of so they say,don't want to know i cannot get enough of those songs. Not to say the other to aren't good. This has actually been more enjoyable than the album i see progression in the right direction good one lads!
on 12 February 2014
Brought up on stuff like punk and new wave, I heard the Mystery Man by the Strypes and knew I had to listen to some more. Snapshot is brilliant and seeing clips of them live made me realise just what exceptional talent these guys have, for someone so young.

4 Track Mind is another great collection of songs and I cannot wait to see them live in Manchester next week.

Also check out another young band who I saw last week called the Orielles
on 23 February 2014
Lively EP, these lads have captured their live sound and there's some clear musical progression, they have a big future.
on 13 February 2014
Maturing in their music with hints of Dr Feelgood coming throu' - which is just great! Long May It Continue!
on 28 July 2014
Just brilliant, like the Strypes always are. If in doubt, see them live.
on 16 March 2015
Great sound, one of the best young bands about today!