on 12 July 2017
Biker gangs, violence, romance and I'm hooked already.
Living in my little bubble bikers and gangs are something of a fictional story. And this one invites you into their world and makes you part of the gang.
This story is centered on Princess and Cruz . their relationship starts with a gun to the head however ends with a family. Their relationship came across as rushed to begin with but plays out well for both of them.
In parts of the story the characters came across as guarded and I wanted more from them. Which I hope as the books go on will become more evident.
What a cliff hanger to end with as well! Definitely leaves you wanting more.
on 9 June 2014
If I could give a higher rating I would wow what a hot read , it was different from all the other biker books I've read but that isn't a bad thing. I loved how strong princess was but I also loved how hard she fell for cruz n Cooper, the way she was with Cooper melted me, Cruz.is deffinetly on my top 10 hot biker boys he is HOT and the way he loves princess.and Cooper is awesome. I loved everything about this book and even though I tryd to predict what was going to happen next I was never right! G.T is another hot biker and I can't Waite to read more about him ;-) if you haven read this book then you are missing out on an AMAZING story and some HOT bikers, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS book can't Waite for more of your work RYAN MICHELE
on 11 February 2014
I love my MC books and this one is the start of a new series and is a keeper. There is a lot going on in this book and at times I had to breathe and take stock on what just occurred....it's gritty and full of drama and Princess is not your "usual" ol' lady, she kicks arse and not afraid to handle anything or anyone. Cruz is the typical alpha male biker, but is completely taken by Princess and it was refreshing to see she wasn't weak to him....on occasions he had to stop her pulling the punches!! The epilogue was "full out" and sets up for book 2, there is going to be some serious shit going down in that one, including Princess's brother GT and her best friend Casey....bring it on!
on 9 June 2017
Love this author's work. Right from the start the reader is pulled in and made to feel as if they really know these characters. I can't wait to start on the next instalment, I'm desperate to find out how the story transpires.
"Its a hellova journey"!
on 11 July 2016
I loved this book so much ,the next characters are so real with witty banter and so much love and respect for all concerned in the club.
Princess is amazing and tough , she's a hard cookie with a soft heart.
Cruz is tough , strong and very sexy , definitely a new book boyfriend.
Can't wait for the next instalment .
on 12 February 2014
I loved this book and just couldn't put it down, so great to read about an alpha female, men were hot, story intriguing, my only criticism would be that princess gave in to her rules a little quickly, if the story had been a little longer maybe it wouldn't have seemed so rushed, but it's a minor issue as everything else was awesome, I cannot wait for more from this author definitely a keeper.
on 12 March 2014
This is a raw and gritty read with a strong female character. Princess comes home from a spell inside to find new characters in the MC. Cruz is instantly drawn to Princess and what follows is a wild, sometimes violent fast paced ride. The chemistry is off the charts, love Princess and Cooper. Bring on book 2.
on 29 March 2016
This book deserved at 5 star rating to me as I really enjoyed it , I don't think there was anything in the book that I didn't like .
on 20 February 2014
Loved the chemistry between Cruz and princess and she was a tough cookie,I disagree with the other review that she became meek because of club rules she lived her whole life there and knew the rules and could kick ass with the boys when needed. Good story too and a "hot" read x
on 24 April 2017
Again Ryan has took this opportunity to bring out your urges!This is also a very raunchy ,good unputdownable read!