on 8 March 2017
quick service arrivedd before date expected very good quality only downside was the legwarmers looked a bright purple and black stripe but was dark purple so didnt give the desired overall effect,
would definitely order again but would choose neon shades
on 10 August 2014
Bought this set for my son for his charity day at work and it was brilliant and great quality thank you.
on 17 December 2014
Ideal outfit for Christmas party. As advised in previous reviews, I got the small (I'm a 14) and it fits fine. Overall good value
on 15 May 2014
I ordered this for a hen do. Now that its came and getting more and more excited. Only thing I will say im a size 12 and the 8-12 is a bit big on me. So even if anyone's a size 14, 16 I would recommend 8-12 as its elasticated anyway
on 17 August 2014
For the money its OK but the skirt is humongous and unshapely in comparison to some tutu's I've previously had. Now I must have the smallest ankles and legs in the world and these legwarmers are unbelievably tight. Ended up having to purchase some separate ones so my blood supply was not cut off :)
As other reviews have said all the items are a different shade of pink, didn't bother me though...I tied the hairband round my finger and used it as a large crazy ring. Next time I would buy the items separately and not as a set.
on 23 March 2014
Not only that, but each item was a totally different pink to the others, so pale pink gloves, paleish bangle, bright pink necklace, vibrant pink and black legwarmers and salmon/coral pink skirt. Good job it was meant to look bright and garish. Luckily it was for a dress up day and the fact that a green outfit was pink didn't matter, otherwise we would have had to return it and start again.
on 10 December 2015
Brilliant
on 26 March 2015
Great for fancy dress (obviously!) Have bought 3 of these in different colours for myself and 2 friends for a hen do. All of us are plus size and the skirt firs great. Not too short either. Very happy
on 21 May 2014
I ordered the green set in a small size and it fit great (even under my bump). The skirt is quite long on me but i'm only 5'2". Other friends ordered different colours and we found the items to all be slightly different (some socks didn't have stripes and some skirts were shorter, others had little bows on the skirt waistbands) but this didn't matter for our purpose. Would recommend.
on 20 June 2014
Somehow I managed to order the green set instead of the purple but on quickly contacting the suppier they posted me the colour I wanted. Prompt service!

The tutu set is perfect for what it is a bit of fun for a charity walk, the colours are a bit different from each other but this is a super value set for the price so I honestly can't say that matters. I'm sure my nieces will love using the set afterwards for dressing up!