Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 July 2014
Not a bad collection of tracks on this CD. As with most of these compilation CDs there will be tracks you like and those you dislike however there is a good variety to please all
on 11 January 2015
This is a good selection of music but not all are good running/workout tracks....I have just selected the ones I like to run to and there are enough to get me through my run!!!
on 14 April 2014
The best album I've bought to date for running.
Upbeat music
Great tracks
I highly recommend this album

Now that's what i call motivation to run!
on 28 April 2014
Good CD, not quite as good as the first CD brought out a year or so ago, but some good tracks on it. Arrived in good time, well packaged and in excellent condition.
on 19 August 2014
Good variety of songs from new to few years ago, great mixture giving a lot of choice if want to shuffle tracks. Will be looking out for future NTWIC Running.
on 18 May 2014
3 CDs, like all these Now box sets, there is a variety of music, cd 1 and 2 are current pop, chart music, cd 3 is the oldies, never listen to it.
on 18 June 2014
Love this CD got loads of my favourite songs on very good compilation....even my daughter was impressed and wants me to order her one!!!!!
on 18 February 2015
good mix; I think everyone has a different idea about running or workout songs but this compilation is not bad and makes it easier to run
on 19 April 2014
Worst now cd in a long time,given up with it xx song choice is terrible.carry on like this and will give up buying which will be a shame
on 1 January 2015
Absolutely love this album and was delivered super quickly
I will definitely be buying off this seller again!!