on 18 April 2014
My wife drew my attention to a very flattering review in the Sunday Times and as we knew a couple of the musicians performing on the CD we ordered a copy and weren't disappointed. In fact her performances and the arrangements made my skin tingle and we seized on the opportunity to see Gabrielle perform live locally a few weeks later. It was an electrifying gig and were so impressed that we bought her only other CD on the spot and joined her fan club. Gabrielle provides a new and mature edge to this kind of music and I thoroughly recommend the album.
on 24 March 2015
Great CD of music by Gabrielle Ducomble in which one she's singing some classics of the French music. I already had her first album, and I'm enjoying this second one as much as the first one (a bit more jazzy) and so my family now too as I bought the CD's for them as well.
Can only recommand it.
on 18 August 2014
Gabrielle has lovely voice and look nice too. Very nice music recommended to get the French atmosphere going.
on 25 August 2014