Format: Audio Download|Change
Price:£1.74

on 23 May 2011
I love these, bought them so I could share with my two boys. I know they might be considered girly but the illustrations and stories are far from that, I had these as a child and was sad they got lost .... so pleased to find them again!
on 9 December 2012
This book takes me back to childhood. I bought this as a gift for my 2 year old daughter who loves the beautiful illustrations and story.
on 25 March 2010
Glad I found this book on Amazon, made my daughter very happy. Arrived in perfect condition and very prompt delivery.
Autumn Story (Brambly Hedge)
on 7 January 2012
Absolute delight. The illustrations are beautiful and the stories are simple and charming. My 6 year old loves it and can read most of it by herself,its not left on the shelf very often.
on 10 September 2013
Not exactly what we were looking for but that was our fault. We were not careful enough in our selection process.
on 20 June 2016
a lovely story for little ones