Customer reviews

on 19 July 2017
Some people seem to have problems with Tim Keller ....and I guess did as well but after reading this as well as Judges for you ....I must say I was really impressed and blessed by his writing ...it help me to refocus on some Bible truths ...and help me understand others ...I would highly recommend this book and this series
on 6 January 2015
excellent study book- brings romans to life
on 1 October 2014
Excellent in every way MANY THANKS!!!
on 27 August 2015
This is a very conventional and uninspiring commentary on Romans that ducks most of the interesting issues. The narrator has a monotonous presentation and acts to drag the material even further down.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 July 2015
I am only working through this as I go, hence only four stars and not five. However let me say that what I've read is brilliant and really helps unpack stuff from which preaching, which is what I am using it for, can be done and done well. It's inspirational, devotional, insightful and helpful. I plan to get its companion to continue with my series through Romans.
on 10 March 2014
Keller is very easy to read. It will give you a good outline on the first 7 chapters and will me more than helpful to people doing bible studies and more.
on 10 February 2016
Great book which has explained Paul's letter which can be complex and helped make it relevant to me. Very readable.
on 25 April 2016
Bit tricky to follow
on 20 October 2015
Brilliant I listen as I'm ironing, and every night as I go to sleep. Well explained, really challenges, feeds the spirit nicely, well read, brilliantly put in easy to understand modern way.
on 4 March 2016