on 4 February 2016
Speaker works as expected, good volume and sounds good - I've actually bought one for someone else now as they liked it.
I have used this with my phone and installing an equalizer app improved the sound even more. Product is great.
on 27 November 2017
It is fantastic. I love that I can listen to music and Radio Four any time and anywhere.
on 5 January 2015
Got this for mums Ipad as Xmas gift it was easy to set up, looks great for someone so stylish and sound quality was fab for such a lil device
on 24 February 2016
Solid little speaker with all the modern functionalities; Bluetooth, and can be charged as well. Good Base and sound output. Really surprising considering the low price. Very strong, my 2 year old has dropped it many times but still solid
on 25 May 2016
One of the best purchases of here I've ever made, good battery life, I use it all the time. Works great with my iPad. Very good sound from such a small speaker hats off to the R&D group!!
on 2 May 2016
Very good product for its price. Use it for playing music while I carry one with chores around the house and I am pleased.
on 3 April 2014
The speakers / sound is impressive. The microphone could be a bit better in picking up voices. In general, a good product.
on 13 July 2015
Brilliant thanks
on 15 August 2014
Fantastic little speaker, great sound, this is my second one, I unfortunately dropped my other one on a very hard surface from a great height and it didnt like it.Great for travelling.
on 27 May 2014
I bought this as a present for my little brother and he is really happy with the quality. Its sound is a lot more rounded than I was expecting and it is loud enough but obviously doesn't go extremely loud. A good portable wireless speaker.