Customer reviews

1977 [VINYL]
Format: Vinyl|Change

on 22 April 2013
Love this CD!!! Title track 1977 being the main reason i bought it (after hearing it on Breaking Bad and having to have it!!) But the rest of the album is just as good. She is ace!
One person found this helpful
on 3 March 2013
Ok, no idea what she is on about but makes a lot more sense than half the 'Hip Hop' (TM) I have experienced through the traditional channels-Westwooooohhhd (TiM). The beats are different (just) enough to invoke a little culture, the timbre of her voice and her flow are engaging- Ana may be blabbing on about how much mad cheddar she slings in her hood but I doubt it. I feel so intercontinental and learned when it blasts out my VW Golf in Sainsburys car park. Thank you Breaking Bad, just another reason to love you.
3 people found this helpful
on 11 January 2014
I bought this CD for a friend of mine, I remember that I couldn't find it anywhere else, fast shipping, trackable and the item was as described, sealed and original.

Brilliant!!!
on 13 January 2014
Good album. Very disappointed that lyrics weren't included. For those of us that know some Spanish it would be nice to know what Ana and her mates are singing about.
on 2 September 2015
only bought it for the title track - the rest is okay probably better if you understood the language.