on 10 December 2014
I recently bought this and within a week I have left it on it's side, dropped it, overfilled it and bashed it about, even left it stood on its head for an hour in my bag. It's yet to leak.

The mixing process is fabulous. With my last shaker I was shaking until my arms grew tired and still had lumps. A few shakes with this and it really blends the mixture well (whey isolate w/ milk or water). No hassle. Really impressed.

Only thing I'm a little perturbed with is, I've had this a week and already the logo is showing signs of rubbing off.

Oh, and it's really easy to clean; and, it can also be used as a water bottle.

Get this if you're not sure what to buy.
on 28 January 2015
I have, for the past 3 years, been going to the gym and taking my lifting serious. Consequently, since 2011, I purchased, owed and used numerous shaker, particularly 700ml. It is safe to say, that this particular one, Bodybuilding Warehouse Shaker (700m), is the best bottle I have owed and used since I started.

-NO MORE LEAKAGE (I have suffered terrible experience when it comes to leaking fluid onto my rucksack. One of my previous shaker (700ml) that I bought for an inflated price constantly leaked. Surprisingly enough, however, this shaker has an extremely tight cap lid.) Good-bye Mr. Leakage.

-SIMPLE DESIGN AND STRONG QUALITY

For its price: To say that this item is value for money is an understatement:

Definitely recommend
on 24 September 2016
Great size and great value. The metal spiral really mixes up the protein and supplements well. It arrived really quick, I wouldn't hesitate to order from here again
on 22 March 2017
Bought 2 blenders, 1 arrived with a crack on delivery(so it leaks), I guess its not as strong as it looks, I did not take the effort to return it back.
The other one holds good(i use it with care). This shaker dissolves the content completely, no lumps after shake.
on 29 November 2016
It is alright but the cap doesn't sit properly on the bottle. It is still useable though.
on 24 September 2017
Been using this for nearly two years now and still working. Sometimes bit hard to shut the top, but it works well overall.
on 12 January 2015
Excellent shaker - works perfectly and efficiently, not letting the powder clog inside. Would definitely buy another one if I needed to.
on 21 November 2015
Well made shaker. What more do you want?
on 24 March 2015
quick delivery, great looking, comes with mixer ball. im very happy :)
on 14 August 2017