on 8 March 2014
Having read the first two books of the shattered souls series, I have impatiently been tapping my feet and waiting for the next one, so it's just as well Jessica published this novella by way of a teaser. :)

Alex and Gemma find each other and Gemma makes repeated attempts to kill him as she now carries evil blood and the mark. That's all I am saying except the ultimate sacrifice is made at the end to resolve the situation. What happens next we will find out in the next book which I believe is due out soon. Can't wait!

There are quite a few editorial mistakes in the text of this version of the novella which I am sure will be rectified in any future version and doesn't detract from the story.

The chemistry between Alex and Gemma is once again sizzling and highly charged and for that alone I am giving this book 5 stars!
on 27 January 2017
This is the in between book 2/3 and told from Alex POV. However it is far too short. The storyline is brilliant so this book is a must but the cost of it really isn't worth it as its so short. So this really is a cliffhanger ending. Recommended
on 29 August 2017
Not very good
on 11 January 2015
A little bit of deja vu...But the Shattered Promises Series with the raunchy bits, gives these books an added edge. The author doesn't really know much about making love. The character Alex can't get beyond two fingers and placing 'IT' inside. It's a shame that there isn't a warning stating that you can purchase the Shattered Promises Series rather than the Fallen Star Series (without the adult content) as both series are exactly the same.
on 23 May 2014
Love this book. I read the fallen star series first which is for a younger audience. I much prefer these and the twist in the stories and the way their told is very good.
on 26 April 2014
Loved this series have not read anything from this writer bonfire but defiantly have looked in to her now. Really good story line and a good lengthy read for your money.
on 5 April 2015
I love your books takes me a while to put them down to get on with what I should be doing keep writing more and more need these books to keep me going thank you.xx
on 12 May 2014
This was a great insight into alexs point of view small typos hat don't detract from story. Tantalising ending and good to get back into the storyline
on 28 May 2014
Really enjoyed this book after reading the previous ones was surprised it's quite a shorter read then the others but still a good read!
on 11 March 2014
I rate this book five stars because it is one of the/ most sexual book I have ever read and one of the best books I have ever read.