on 8 April 2014
Some interesting tips but was a bit disappointed overall in the way it was written. Would not recommend to friends.
on 2 June 2015
Do not bother to buy this book! The content is of minimal value as the advice about fashion is a statement of what most women would see as common sense.
on 8 July 2014
I had read the reviews that said it was short, more like a magazine article but thought I'd give it a read none the less. Thankfully it was short as it was so boring.
on 20 January 2015
Just when I was getting into this book it ended! Could have covered more about dressing for occasions....did like the super seven approach.
on 31 March 2014
Very little information and definitely not worth the price. I read slowly and it took me less than 10 minutes to read the whole book. Most of the page allocation is taken up with illustrations. More like a slightly extended magazine article.
on 7 September 2014
Good for people with no fashion idea. Some tips for those who are already in the know. More tips needed.
on 30 June 2014
Not a book - about as long as a magazine article. Not worth paying to read. Not recommended. No photos.
on 26 October 2014
Nothing new here, just a re-vamp of widely expressed views on so-called 'chic'.
on 23 July 2014
Awesome book! Simple rules and basics presented for working or full time moms.
on 7 January 2015
As a middle-aged english man, I was excited to try the tips in this book. But when I walked down my local high street with my poodle, "Madamoiselle Fifi L'amour", people called me "Madame Doubtfire", so I won't be trying this again.