on 28 July 2014
This is a good value product which looks and feels a nice quality and does the job perfectly. I didn't realise that holders came in different sizes but when I measured my home course card and checked it to the size of the holder, I knew I needed the large version. It is an ideal size. No pencil provided but I knew that and my standard golf pencil fits in snuggly without being in danger of falling out. I wish I had been bolder and chosen the red as it would have been easier to spot in my bag.
on 26 January 2017
Used it for the first time on Saturday and it was way too big for the scorecard,I play some courses where the scorecard is bigger so hopefully it will be OK for them.Great quality though.
on 11 January 2017
This is a good quality scorecard holder, which should take even the largest of cards. Unfortunately this makes it too big to
fit certain pockets, so make allowances for that.
on 20 November 2017
ok but perhaps could have been slightly smaller making it easier to handle
on 6 December 2016
Great size. Score card fits in well
on 11 February 2017
Great product and the perfect size for any score card. But brightly smaller one last time that was a mistake this definitely isn't
on 22 August 2016
good quality but a little on the large size for trouser back pockets
on 13 April 2015
Bought this to hold my scorecard and club diary. It fits perfectly. Quality of the item is good. I may have to buy another in poppy (pink?) for my more flamboyant days!
on 9 December 2015
Seller very helpful and quickly responded to my query. Fast delivery and very happy with product - hasn't yet been tested out on golf course as it's a gift but have checked and it fits Husband's European (French) scorecard and back pocket. Would recommend - nice presentation box and quality.
on 19 November 2016
Good size, well made. Does the job.