on 25 June 2014
my daughter wanted this as the one she had wasn't quite right - she has made some fantastic bracelets so must be good!
on 17 August 2014
I was quite pleased with how fast it came! I received this about 1 month ago because I wanted to make sure it didn't brake before I wrote a review. I use this board a lot and it's very good however two of the pegs on the board are really small compared to the others which I was confused about. But apart from that I recommended this loom board! :)
on 18 January 2015
When they eventually arrived, I was amazed to find that they had come from China! And that 2 of the 3 we ordered where broken so no use at all! Despite this the one complete loom has lasted 4-5 months of constant looming. Overall, the complete waste of money inclines me to strongly not recommend this product due to the disgraceful poor quality!
on 5 August 2016
Great item! I ordered this item because I was worried that my other loom would break. It arrived today and I have already made multiple bracelets. When removing the base's the pin bars feel very fragile but they don't brake. Also, in lots of reviews it said it didn't come with a hook, and mine came with a rainbow loom metal tipped hook! The bases are ok to remove but I would advise that you only remove them when you really need to.
Over all a great item very happy I purchased it! I would recommend this to all loomers !
on 4 September 2014
Item arrived on time. The pegs, however, keep snapping off the board as the plastic is rather brittle. There are three lengths of pegs, held in place with (blue) plastic bits which don't do their job too well. All in all not-too-bad a craft item for a kid to use for a while.
on 10 January 2018
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 December 2014
Dreadful product. NOT Rainbow Loom band. FAKE. Brittle cheap, nasty plastic. To sharp and dangerous for childrens fingers. It would cut them if I let them use it. One was also smashed on arrival. Sellers should be ashamed of themselves and Amazon should not facilitate the sale of this product. Both went straight in the bin.
on 5 February 2017
My daughter loves this,much sturdier than looms purchased from stores.
on 16 August 2014
Item arrived damaged but was given refund as soon as I complained. No replacement offered in case damage sad to occur again. Disappointed I have no loom but handled very well.
on 12 December 2014
Ordered two boards and the monster tail, the monster tail and one of the loom boards was broken, when they eventually arrived. I received a refund for part of it but was told that they had lost more in the transaction than I had. I cannot use the remaining board that was not broken as it has a lot of sharp edges and keeps snapping the bands.