• Customer reviews

on 10 February 2014
Picture shows tape lead, when it arrived it was tape for the first half metre and then string :- (
My dog jumped in fright when a cat hissed in bushes and quickly ran to one side, almost took my finger off with the string and ended up with a deep weal cut into my finger from string burn which took 8 days to heal.
If the dog is running ahead and you need to reel them in quickly, pulling back on the string is pointless as the string cuts into fingers.
Would never recommend a child walking a dog on this regardless of how well behaved the dog is incase they grasp the string.
Did not expect a "heavy duty dog lead" to consist of string and not tape. I do not feel confident walking my 25kg dog on this.
16 people found this helpful
on 9 September 2014
Good, strong and secure, This is the lead to have if you have a mutt weighing about 48kgs on the other end, it allows him his
"freedom" or so he thinks.. but you can retract the leash quickly, if necessary to keep him under proper control. The lead will lock at any length you want, or run free and it feels good in the hand. I have small hands and my other half has large hands, and it feels right for him too; Buy with confidence, it is good and solid and it doesn't jam when rewinding.
on 12 March 2014
Dont buy!! Snapped after about 20 uses in the middles of a walk and no other lead with me. Is cheap, looks cheap and clearly cheap quality. Dont waste your money buy a flexi!
10 people found this helpful
on 24 October 2013
I ordered this product at lunchtime yesterday, and received my item less than 24 hours later in the morning post! After reading some of the reviews I wasn't expecting a lot, but the lead is just perfect for my grown-up Labrador. I can imagine that this lead may struggle to cope with xl breeds (especially youngsters) so the description probably shouldn't say 'suitable for all breeds'. However for the price (at least double the price in my local pet stores!) you can't complain on the quality. I will be ordering another one in a few months when mine has started to stink of wet dog!

Thank you Millennium Marketing!
on 12 March 2014
Dog lead very light not very strong I did not think it was strong enought for my dog as he is a big dog
7 people found this helpful
on 21 August 2014
This lead has proven to be a disaster .Not great quality .On Sunday this lead failed to recoil back so I was left with miles of nylon cord to hang onto with a working cocker on the end of it.At one point the dog took off. & I got the most severe burn by the cord cutting through my fingers at speed.It was agonising .The burns blistered & 5 days later they are bleeding & cracking open.Apart from the injury to me ;as this lead failed out on a walk it could have been very dangerous had I been near a road .I. Will never use these leads again as I don't trust them after this.
on 8 January 2014
got 2 dog leads, one,stop working, the other one works but don,t roll back in very farst,sorry would not recommend this to a friend,
4 people found this helpful
on 26 September 2013
I was very pleased with this lead and it worked well for a month and then my 12 - 15 kg puppy was dashing about in it and the cord snapped. I think it must have been faulty but not anywhere that the supplier could have known about. A quick email and all was sorted and a new lead sent out no problem. Very good service thank you
on 15 January 2015
broke whilst walking my dog got sent another one and that brock to, didn't bother sending that one back, I put it in the bin
not a good product but supplier was very good in constant contact via e mail.
on 19 July 2014
Much better than the other ones you can buy. That extra few metres is worth it
3 people found this helpful