Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.59

From the Deep South (Atlanta, Georgia) we are given this great track, currently free, from Blackberry Smoke - and it is really good listening. This Country track is great to listen to and is slow and quite thoughtful. If you have never heard of this band before then this is an ideal time to get a track to play again and again.

I must admit that since downloading this I have already listened to this umpteen times, it has really caught me. If you are a Country fan then this is something that you should thoroughly enjoy.
on 12 February 2014
I admit that I'm not usually the biggest fan of Country music, but this song seems to be an exception. I came across it while browsing Amazon for free music, and straight away it grabbed my attention and burrowed into my head, where it's remained ever since. If you're looking for something simple, satisfying and ultimately comforting, look no further. This is one song that I could listen to forever, so don't be surprised if you find yourself falling just a little bit in love with it too.
on 6 April 2014
I love the imagery in this , if he saddles up n leaves this tiny town , theyd have no horses left... plus the fact that if u do ur best & u get some luck u will end up just like yer dad
on 1 March 2014
fantastic band from atlanta georgia fresh in the uk but have been together since 2002 taken from there 2012 album. southern rock at is best
on 11 February 2014
Love this track, great songwriting, great musicianship! Reminds me of the small town where I am from. Hope EVERYONE GETS THIS!
on 20 February 2014
I QITE LIKE THIS COUNTRY AND WESTERN /ROCK MIX VERY ENJOYABLE.NOT USUALLY MY KIND OF MUSIC BUT I DO ENJOY LISTENING TO IT
on 13 February 2014
Like this a lot, good track, good live sound excellant band and I hope to catch them live very very soon
on 3 March 2014
and he loves it. nothing much to say but he will get more songs. that is all that matters, right?!
on 27 February 2014
Tryed this on a whim. Play it once and you will play again and again and again!! Give me more.
on 25 August 2014
I fyou like the Blues,buy this