on 22 August 2015
Lovely jubbly xx
on 21 May 2014
Bought this while topping up my playlist before a party. Sorry I did now as it gets increasingly annoying every time I hear it. Not her best song.
Perfectly happy with the download process though. Amazon remains my first choice for buying mp3s.
on 16 April 2014
Lily Allen has a beautiful voice that often belies the harshness of some of her lyrics but this record is just plain great fun. Great to listen to with your kids or if you need a mood pick up.
on 25 June 2014
I love everything that Lily does and this is just as good as her previous albums. She always manages to come up with something new but still creates good music.
on 18 April 2015
This is typical Miss allen,a cheeky little number not heard much elsewhere.Which is a surprise! I think its great..
on 5 May 2014
Very catchy song not really listened much to Lilly Allen before but do like this song may have to listen more now
on 6 April 2014
Standard Lily Allen track, if you like LA you will like this, if not, then you will not! A catchy enough track.
on 5 April 2014
My children love singing this song & makes them feel all sunny and happy. Well Done Lily for releasing it
on 20 April 2014
this CD was very good i like lily Allen and would give it to a friend as they would like it to
on 19 March 2014
What can I say, great tune, I love it. Have to turn the car stereo up loud. That is all.