on 26 April 2017
Speedy delivery. Ok but not great detail and not up to date in some areas
on 4 April 2017
Good little book, the map could be a bit more detailed.
on 27 July 2017
Prompt delivery. Item as described. Many thanks.
on 17 August 2017
Very useful.
on 6 May 2015
I always buy travel guides when I'm going somewhere I'm not that familiar with and they usually stay in the hotel but I found this book so useful that I took it all over Edinburgh with me and didn't even put it away in my bag. I went to Edinburgh on my own and this book enabled me to get the most out of my 4 day trip - I didn't even get to half the places described in the book and am planning to go back this year.
on 17 September 2014
i am Scottish but found many places I have find I still have many places to discover .I am looking forward to my visit in December and will have my itinerary marked out thanks to lonely planet.
on 30 September 2015
I am a fan of lonely planet books and have used them widely when travelling. However, I am disappointed with the edinburgh edition as there is no mention of Cramond and the beautiful beach or coastline down here - home to John Law in his early years the fist car manufacturing company in the uk and place of reference in Robert Loius Stevensons 'Kidnapped', not to mention the yacht clubs or wildlife..... Come on lonely planet!
on 3 May 2014
What I like with Lonely Planet Pocket guides is that they are practical : small, very colorful, main information highlighted... and intuitive : fastly, you get how the city is built and composed, what are the essential to see. Hence, it is a really nice book to enjoy a few days in Edinburgh, you have enough information to know what you would like to do.
on 13 May 2014
Great price, content, quality and size. Used every day on our trip to Edinburgh and it was such a great size and weight to carry.
on 16 May 2014
This little book was very helpful to know what to see and how to get there. Plus it was a good size to carry around!