Customer reviews

Sock Monkey Knitting Pattern
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 28 March 2014
New to knitting and this is perfect! largest item I have made so far and it's so well written and presented I managed to follow. made one each for my girls as they have been very unwell and as I was up all night keeping an eye on temperatures and giving meds it was lovely to keep myself occupied and have something to show or I'd have just been on and off Facebook. thank u loads for a brilliant pattern!
One person found this helpful
on 3 May 2016
This pattern is excellent, very easy to follow. Would be suitable for people who are learning to knit. Instructions very precise and clear. Recommended!
on 5 April 2014
Fantastic book, hope that others find it as enjoyable as l did, looking forward to purchasing other books by this author, worth every penny spent
2 people found this helpful
on 28 October 2017
This is a great pattern, I have made two so far. Would love to be able to print it though
on 4 July 2015
Excellent pattern from a talented designer for knitted toys. Would reccomend.
on 2 February 2014
This little free pattern is fantastic. Looks easy to follow, with well created instructions, can't wait to make for each of my kids, they will love them :)
on 16 February 2015
This feller is really great.
on 6 August 2014
great book really enjoying using it
on 26 August 2014