Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 11 February 2014
Having been a long-term fan of choral music, Voces8 continues to push the barriers of quality and professionalism forward. From the opening Tallis's, 'Te lucis ante terminum', though 'Second Eve', 'Quanta Qualia', the voices and arrangements are flawless. I adore Harry Christopher's Sixteen polyphonic output and this is also high class, with enhancement by instrumental accompaniment. This is a choral delight containing hours of pleasure. Absolutely beautiful, as is the recording quality.
on 13 March 2014
I heard this group singing on the BBC breakfast programme and loved their harmonies. There was only one track on there I think , that lowered the mood beyond calm, but I still love it. It is perfect for times of reflection.
on 4 February 2014
I've known this group a while, but now they seem to have moved up a notch by signing a new record deal. This CD has some fantastic stuff on it (heard by me first on classic fm radio), I loved loads of tracks, especially the piece by Ola Gjeilo. Highly recommended!!
on 9 March 2014
Lovely c d will recomend it to my friends relaxing to listen to. Will purchace more from these artests in future.
on 7 February 2014
Amazing! Bought this after seeing them on BBC Breakfast show and heard a sample. This music is so calming and helps to unwind from lifes stresses. Love it.
on 7 March 2014
I purchased this album as background music for my daughter's beauty therapy room, but after a couple of plays it has found its way into my own CD player! The voices are absolutely beautiful and it makes wonderful listening. It is lovely to unwind to after a week at work and it's a great accompaniment on a scenic car journey.
on 27 June 2014
Having all their discs to date and this latest release is the best so far. It's so nice to here a group who can consistently sing at such a high level no matter what the material. The recorded sound is not bad either, well done all. More, more please. Highly recommended
on 18 March 2015
I've owned this CD for 3 days now and I have been playing it constantly. Each listener will have their own favourite tracks, so I will just say that this disc is full of the most beautiful, wondrous and enchanting music. So many of the harmonies, melodic voices and phrasings bring moments of ecstacy; don't be surprised to suddenly catch yourself with a dry throat and skipped heartbeat at moments during the music. I first heard this played on Classic.FM a few weeks ago; whilst halfway through my first playing of the CD I knew that I will be playing this CD regularly for many years to come. Perfect as background music, amazing to listen to intently; just be careful if you listen to it alone - you may drift away never to to be found again (but what a glorious way to go).
on 12 March 2014
New to these voices and I was very pleased with my purchase of the CD. The download addition was a nice surprise and very welcome.
I would recommend this CD if you enjoy Classical music with a slight twist!!
on 1 March 2014
Ordered this the moment I heard it was coming out, a always a superb cd, great song selection, a must buy for lovers of this musical genre...great value also