on 31 May 2017
Don't usually do reviews but the company seemed very earnest so i thought i would contribute.
Shipping: nothing to complain about, standard, came quick, came in perfect condition.
Headphones: yeah, does the job, like dont expect it to blow your mind with the sound quality, these are budget earphones, but i will be damned if these aren't good budget earphones, seem sturdy, don't feel cheap, fit in the ear comfortably. the only dead giveaway that these are budget is the sound quality, which is not bad, but understandably isn't up to par with the more expensive sounds. though i am not a sound expert so i cant comment much further on that. overall brilliant value for the cost.
on 13 November 2014
Outstanding quality for the price. I previously had some £34 Soundmagic e10's, and they were equally as good as these. But the main thing for me isn't the price or the overall quality, but the sound quality and bass is really good. They are also tangle free. Really my kind of earphones, as the sizes it came with are very flexible in terms of the size of the bud. Some buds are too big for me, as nothing really fits my ears with a strange shape.
on 27 August 2017
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I am very happy with these earphones. I DON'T BE-LIEVE IT!"... the sound quality is much better than another famous make that I have been using for years. I'm sure I will be ordering some more and recommending them to Mrs Worboys and others.
Victor M
on 2 May 2017
Really impressed, like the headphone jack and flat cables. Well made and hopefully last for a long time. Unfortunately the microphone part fell apart, taped together but still works! Didn’t bother about guarantee but bought another pair but the ones without a mike! Bought because I was still impressed with sound quality, These will last much longer!
on 25 April 2017
I bought these to replace some Sennheisers that broke. So far, I'm very pleased. The sound quality is good, the various sizes of ear pieces should allow a good fit for most people. The flat wire seems resistant to tangling which makes a dry nice change. Seem very good value.
on 11 August 2017
Great headphones if you like a little base with a set of inner ear style headphones. Volume control on the mic as well makes them great for having your phone either in your bag or coat. Selection of ear fillers as well so you can get a comfortable fit for your ear. This is my second pair - not because they failed but simply so I could have a pair pre-packed in my travel case at all times/a spare set.
on 26 May 2017
Bought these headphones for my iPod nano & am very pleased with quality of the sound and the style. Both my previous headphones which were more expensive had issues (only with the nano!) with sound coming and going due for some bizarre reason to the length of the jack portion. These ones solved the problem which had been a nightmare & am very pleased with them.
on 3 August 2017
I haven't used these yet, they are for my son to use in school in September. They are well presented and he thinks they're very cool.
on 19 June 2017
I ordered two pairs of these earphones and, while the sound is good, the microphone does not seem to work on Macbook Pros. I've tried both pairs on two different MBPs and the microphones did not work on either of them. The mics do work on my Samsung S6 Edge. I had previously owned a slightly different model of these earphones just over a year ago and the mic on that worked fine on all my devices. It's disappointing as I will now need to buy different earphones with a mic that works with my laptop.

I messaged Betron about this and they kindly sent me new earphones however I still have the same issue. The model I have is the white B750s V+.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 August 2017
Like these a lot. It doesn't matter how much you jumble them up into a case they come out with absolutely zeros tangles! Recommended