on 27 June 2017
This was up to the standard of all Rachel Schurig stories of the three girl.
Very good. I love catching up with them.
on 8 July 2017
Another great instalment from Rachel Schurig in the three girls series......Looking forward to reading more from Rachel Schurig. Thank you
on 13 June 2017
Easy reading. Love the series.
on 31 March 2015
new author for me but I must say I her style.
on 6 April 2014
I have read this series a book a day it's hard to put down once you start. I would recommend this series to all and have!! Hope there can be more as I will miss reading about the girls :)
on 30 March 2015
Good read
The Three Girls books are really good. This one is excellent light reading and I really enjoyed it.

The author makes the reader feel a real connection to the characters. I ended up going through the emotions with them! It is really well written and I found myself not wanting to put it down.

Really really good - please write more!
on 3 March 2014
The Three Girls books are lovely reading. You really get to know the characters and that was why I bought and read all the books in the series because you just want to know what has happened in the characters lives and how everything ends up.
on 18 April 2014
This is currently the last book in the series, we carry on with Jen, Ginny and Anne and how their lives are progressing now that they are all living the ' family ' life! However not everything is as it seems. even the best of friends do keep secrets from each other.
The only downside to this book was I found, where as all the other books in the series were based around one main character at a time, but still with the others playing a big part of the story, this one we went from one character per chapter which I found a bit confusing. Yes I can understand where the story was coming from and they all did link up but just found a bit hard to get my head around.
In the typical three girls style we had laughs, tears and smiles. Each of the three girls, now all settled with their partners go through a tough time but they are all taking it out on one and other rather than pulling together.
on 28 January 2014
I was provided an ARC for an honest review.

It was lovely to catch up with the girls: Ginny, Annie and Jen. Three Girls and a Baby, the first instalment of the Three Girls adventures, was one of the first books I'd downloaded and read on my kindle, and I had to continue joining the girls on their adventures.

This story catches up with the girls a few years on, they have all experienced changes in their lives but this story holds the most eventful of changes for all 3 of them. It was emotional going through these events with them and a couple of times I shed a tear and shared laughter with them.

Thoroughly recommend this book and the whole Three Girls backlog of novels.