on 14 March 2014
4.5 Stars in my Sky!

It's no secret I love this series and have been waiting (impatiently) for the final book. I wouldn't recommend reading Reclamation without reading the first two as it won't make much sense - also I wouldn't read this review unless you've read them as I couldn't help referring to previous events.

Reclamation pics up the action right from Taken Over. The surviving humans are either on the run from the vicious aliens like our group or in hiding. Bethany 'Bethy' is coming to turns with Cade's revelation and is learning to cope with her 'changes'.

I love Bethy and Cade together and was terrified how Erica was going to finish their story. My biggest fear was a 'for-the-greater-good' death or another Divergent style sacrifice. I'm not going to tell you who survives or doesn't but I was very happy with how Erica tied everything together (mostly).

What I've always liked about this series is how the classic alien sci-fi elements are all there (with a twist), as is the YA angst and drama. BUT the character's never fall into the Twilight victim trap (yes Bella I mean you). There are some similarities to The Host but Reclamation has a very different style and ending.

We get a few chapter's in Cade's POV this time, which was a real treat, as he's always been pretty mysterious. It was interesting to see both Cade and Bethany change, albeit in different ways. The secondary character's such as Aiden and Lloyd get more page time in Reclamation and we meet some very interesting new characters.

A wonderful conclusion to one of my fav YA series, but have the tissues ready (I cried more than I expected)! I would have liked the final few chapters to have been a bit longer and the ending more developed, but then perhaps it's just me being greedy.
on 10 March 2016
I really enjoyed this series. Strong heroine sexy macho hero and a great support cast.
My only complaint is I couldn't stop reading it and I've lost 3 days, even pretending to my husband that I've actually been doing something other than read!
Sorry Erica I daren't read anymore of your books for a while I do need to work!
on 24 March 2014
I loved this book. I really enjoyed the first two, but this was the best by far for me.

I was hoping for a new direction in this final instalment and I certainly got what I was looking for. The relationship between Bethany and Cade ratcheted up a level after the revelations of book two and for me, this made the book a lot more compulsive. Cade became ever more fascinating the more I found out about him and the more he developed through his connection with Bethany.

But that isn’t the only surprise this book has up its sleeve. The story takes a dramatic and unexpected turn which allows the characters to go on the offensive and fight for the life they want. This extended plot brought a new level of excitement to the action and a wonderfully dramatic resolution.

I would definitely recommend this book, but only after reading books one and two first. It’s a great series!
on 11 March 2014
Well what to say. I loved it. I wasn't sure about this series when I initially started to read it but I soon felt myself being dragged into Bethany's world. It was easy to see her and Cade's connection and you couldn't help but feel emotionally involved with their lives and relationship. This book had lots of twists and turns and all questions answered but I also felt the loss of characters who made this series feel real. Although sad events occur a HEA may be on the cards for some characters. I would recommend this series even if it's not your usual read, I wasn't disappointed.
on 12 February 2014
WOW, WHAT A WONDERFUL BOOK !!! Cade and Bethany definately kick butt in this final book.It had me hooked from the first page.It was full of emotion , one minute i was laughing then the next i was crying.This book starts where book 2 ended and it was well worth the wait. The relationship between Bethany and her siblings was written wonderfully, as was her relationship with Cade.This book is definately worth a read.
on 24 February 2014
Really loved this story from start to finish.
Erica Stevens keeps you riveted from the start.
Cade and bethy have had an incredible journey.
Love how she's wrapped it up.
Sad its over
Loved this book
Enjoy
on 7 April 2014
A good read although it seemed to author was trying to cram two books into one, it seemed 'rushed' as in one thing straight after another, not exactly flowing - but having said that I didn't put the book down until had read it all there was some instances in the book that I didn't see coming. The dynamics of the book was good too.
on 26 April 2014
I loved the whole series and this book was the perfect ending. Its was fast-paced, and an incredible read. Perfect for anyone who loves reading apocalyptic books like me. It was just amazing, loved it but *spoiler alert* it was really sad when aiden died because he was a very nice character but I thought t was nice how they named their son after him. I loved the whole series and definitely give it five stars
on 3 January 2015
Loved the story was an interesting read would recommend if you like other world aliens and worlds being taken over I liked it and I'm sure if you like a book with twists and turns then you will too.
on 13 January 2015
I love the whole story all three books and believe I could read them again and again. well done Erica Stevens I will be reading your next book.