Customer reviews

Incarnate
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.90

on 21 November 2014
I'm sorry not to agree with the star rating of most here, but it does come close to four.
As for the music, the rating has nothing to do with the strength of the songs, but more the fact that to me although they are strong well written, I feel that they are very middle of the road NICE safe songs. This does not district from there quality or construction, they just seem a tad Asia in a world that's moved on. That is to say in a world where everything is moving on this harks back to passed happenings. As already said here are many nice safe songs with little highs and lows to distinguish it. Not quite Boring but try's hard to be. Searching is the one stand out song that gives this release a reason for being.
I am sorry to go against the system, but I suppose music is a very personal thing, and although I do like this it does nothing special to me. As for the star rating I do tend to be harsh on scoring in general and to achieve a four means great album and this isn't great but good. Five stars a rare and only for classic albums to me.
on 4 May 2014
An ok album from a brilliant band. The album needed a few listens before I could begin to appreciate it, but at least there were no cats this time ...
on 1 December 2014
love it cheers
on 21 March 2015
Perfect!!!!
on 1 April 2014
More of the same as the last album Skin from Anne-Marie and the band. really good is Rock, AOR, Proggy, Bluesy ? who cares I love it. Go see them live.
on 12 April 2014
Great album, the good music keeps on coming from this band. Cant wait for more albums to come. Keep it up.
on 23 May 2014
i have not heard of panic room before know but i am impressed with them good songs and sounds great buy
on 27 April 2014
I bought it for my husband .He loves it.He has everything Panic Room have done,and he says they get better every time.
on 18 April 2014
thought this was supposed to be prog but the songs on here should be heard by the general public on radio and tv